Monday, May 26, 2008

Class Act


Take a look at THIS and tell me you still love Chris Berman. I've never really liked Berman. His act wore thin 15 years ago. What value does he bring to the telecast? I do appreciate the presence of true commentators in the booth and on pre-game and post-game shows. They bring a level of professionalism and knowledge to the program that retired coaches and players simply can not. Berman, however, does not fall into this category.

The only time it works for Berman is when he and Tom Jackson provide one on one analysis. They do seem to have a pretty good chemistry about them. Other than that, Steve Zaban's label of "mouth breathing slob," is right on the money.

1 comment:

Zach said...

Seriously, his name should be Chris Vermin. That is one of the most classless, unprofessional things I have ever seen. Hasselhoff had more dignity rolling around on the floor eating a burger.

I can't believe all the people that were giving him the benefit of the doubt. "Oh, he just had a rough day. We've all had those days." Yeah, I'm sure Pat Summerall acted like that on "those days."

I'll bet Jim Nantz flies off the handles too.

What a sham. He should be dumped in a river.